Happiness is Homemade
“I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.” – John 14:18

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Terrific Tuesday

Tuesday.. Wednesday.. Thursday.. then FRIDAY! Baylor plays Texas Tech this weekend at the Cotton Bowl! Be prepared to see many Baylor Bears in the Dallas area this weekend and at the Texas State Fair! This year at the fair, their famous fried food consists of: 
Deep Fried S’mores Pop•Tarts
Fried Chocolate
Deep Fried Frozen Margarita
Fried Lemonade
Fernie’s Fried Club Salad
Texas Fried Caviar
Fried Beer Texas
Fried Frito Pie
Sounds like a heart attack waiting to happen. I dont suggest trying any of these foods BEFORE you try any of the crazy rides or the ferris wheel ;)

Fall is one of the greatest times of the year to me. Perfect weather, pumpkin spice lattes, and Halloween! I think Cobe is going to be Mother Goose this year!
or maybe a lobster or Yoda from Star Wars! 
 
Whatever I deicide he will look verrrry cute :)

I dont know how many people have a 'StumbleUpon account' but I absolutely love this site. You make a user name and password; and chose your favorite topics from the available list. After that you're all set up to start Stumbling! StumbleUpon shows various websites from the topics you chose anywhere from baking to fashion to tips at the gym. You can also click 'I like this' to bookmark your favorite sites to view later. I love this site- go get started. 

I got this recipe (as I do many others) from StumbleUpon.



1-2-3 Chocolate Microwave Mug Cake

3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
2-3 tablespoons sugar (according to desired sweetness)
1 tablespoon flour
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
I large egg white
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
optional:
1 teaspoon chocolate chips (I like to use white chocolate chips!)

In a regular coffee cup microwave safe mug, mix cocoa, sugar, and flour together. Add milk, oil, egg white and vanilla. Stir vigorously for 2 minutes, (or until you've sung Happy Birthday 6 times!) making sure to get all ingredients incorporated. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Bake in microwave for 2 minutes. Check to make sure it is cooked on the bottom by lifting it a little with a spoon. If it needs more, cook 10 sec more at a time until done. It puffs up and may overflow, but that is OK, it deflates somewhat as it cools.
Grab a fork and a friend. Enjoy! 


3 comments: