Happiness is Homemade
“I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.” – John 14:18

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Monkey See, Monkey Do.

Banana Bread Muffins!
(iPhones take pretty decent pictures, huh?)

3 ripe bananas, smashed
1/3 cup melted butter
1 cup sugar (I used spelnda!)
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. baking soda
Small pinch of salt
1 1/2 cups flour (I used whole wheat flour)

No need for a mixer for this recipe. 
Preheat the oven to 350°F. 
With a spoon, mix butter into the mashed bananas in a large mixing bowl. 
Mix in the sugar, egg, and vanilla. 
Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the mixture and mix in. 
Add the flour last, mix. 
Pour mixture into a sprayed muffin pan (12 muffins). 
*I sprinkled some chocolate chips on top of mine at this point.*
Bake for 30-35 minutes. Cool on a rack. Remove from pan.



Go bananas!

No comments:

Post a Comment